- PayPal's 0% Credit
- Delivery and Returns
High Spec, Fat Tyre Electric Bike
A Tough urban bike built for those seeking adventure on the open road. The Knaap Bike AMS is revolutionising rides and standing out on the roads with its unique combination of e-bike features and cool-as-hell design making it a high roller in both spec and style.
Add adventure to your everyday with the Knaap Bikes AMS, guaranteed to kick your urban travel up a gear and revolutionise your ride.
Knaap Bikes are a Dutch e-bike brand cornering the market of cool with a bike that turns heads and starts conversations wherever it cruises. Standing out from the crowd with its urban design and unique two-seater base, the Knaap Bike AMS provides a one-of-a kind ride, roomy enough for two. Complementing the bikes stand-out design is the well thought out spec providing the power to reach up to 25 km/h and the freedom to cruise 140 kms in one charge, without the need for a license.
With so much to shout about, it’s easy to see why the bike is a HUGE hit with cycle enthusiasts and urban riders alike and has been making noise as THE bike of choice for leading sports stars and high-profile names worldwide.
If you are you on the hunt for an e-bike that combines style with substance and want to revolutionise your ride whilst reducing your effects on the planet, all whilst looking as hot-as-hell...Then your search is over!
Knaap Bikes is the stylish solution transforming the everyday into epic and answering the call of the urban adventurer in us all.
View our Knaap bike review below:
- STYLE: Tough urban design makes this bike stand out on the road. Complete with an extra-long seat-base, 20” wheels, tough Aluminum frame, powerful 1200 lumen LED headlight and LCD illuminated display, this e-bike is a head turner and conversation starter whenever it hits the road.
- HIGH PROFILE FANS: The Knaap Bike AMS has amassed an impressive “Who’s-who?” list of fans including leading sport stars, influencers and high-profile names worldwide, making it easy to see why it’s being billed as THE bike to be seen on.
- 36V 21Ah SAMSUNG BATTERY: Easy to plug and charge battery giving you the freedom and peace of mind to enjoy an impressive assisted distance of up to 140 kms on full charge. Full battery charge time 4-6 hours.
- SHIMANO SEVEN SPEED GEAR SHIFT: Enabling you to glide through gear changes with comfort and ease.
- REAR BAFANG MOTOR: One of the world’s leading e-bike motors that ensures a quiet but powerful ride of up to 25 km/h with five levels of power assist.
- TWO-SEATER SEAT BASE: A unique long seat base providing enough room for two adult passengers.
- KNAAP HYDRAULIC BRAKE SYSTEM: Top of the range brake system keeping your reflexes sharp and safe whilst out riding.
- A BIKE FOR ALL: Unisex bike suitable for male and female adults.
- EASY HOME ASSEMBLY: Every Bike is delivered with a user manual including easy-to-build-at-home instructions (including link to online guide), bike registration and warranty.
- 36V 21Ah Samsung battery which supports an impressive assisted distance of up to 140 kms
- Shimano Seven speed gear shift
- Knaap Hydraulic Brake System
- Two-seater seat base
- Illuminated LCD display
- Powerful 1200 lumen LED headlight
- 25 km/hour 250w Bafang motor to fall in line with e-bike road regulations
- Zero Emissions
- Available in Black and Space Grey
- Wheel diameter: 20”
- Seat height: 83cm, adjustable with adjustable seat height accessory. Up to 10-15 cm higher
- Handlebar length: 68cm
- Size of the package: 147 * 25 * 88cm
- Bike weight: about 28 kg
- Max Rider Weight: 180kg
- Maximum speed: 25 km/h
- Range: 140 km
- Does the bike come with a warranty?
Yes, the bike comes with a 2-year warranty (battery, frame, control system, motor and display). Wearable parts such as tyres, brakes and accident repairs are not included under the warranty.
- Can you ride this bike in the rain?
As a Dutch product we are well aware of rain. Therefore, we made the Knaap Bikes fully rain sustainable!
- What is the passengers weight limit?
The weight limit is 180kg and can seat two adults.
- Does it come with a battery?
The Knaap Bikes AMS comes with a 21 AH Samsung lithium-ion battery
- Does it have to be charged before first ride?
Knaap Bikes AMS come with a battery charged to around 50%. So ride it empty the first time and then do a full charge after.
- Is the battery removable for charging?
Yes, the Knaap Bikes AMS Samsung battery is removable.
- How far can you travel on one charge?
Depending on the electrical motor gear you use, you can ride up to 140 km (position 1). When in power position 5 (fastest gear) you will be able to ride up to 60 km per charge.
- Does it have a rear light?
Yes, the Knaap Bikes has a rear light integrated in the battery keeping you safe and visible whilst out on the bike.
- Can the saddle be adjusted?
Not on the standard version. However, we do have an accessory that can be purchased at an extra charge that enables the saddle to be adjusted.
- What is the height of the crossbar at it’s lowest?
The lowest height will be 112cm
Spread the cost of your payment by making use of PayPal's Credit 0% finance offer. PayPal Credit is the perfect way to spread the cost of larger purchases, buy now & pay later with 0% interest for 4 months.
Select PayPal as the payment option at checkout - once redirected through to PayPal choose the PayPal Credit option.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02034889304. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Launch Electric. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric bike to avoid voiding your warranty.
We are surrounded by steep hills with the Pennines and the Yorkshire Dales on our doorstep. At 72 I was finding them hard going on my Mountain bike. The Knaap is great helping me to sail up long inclines. You still need to peddle hard on the steepest hills but the Knaap has revived my interest in enjoying the countryside.
The range is great and the running cost of 0.2 p/mile amazing. My grand daughter loves to ride pillion. I plan to take it to the coast so my wife and I can explore the secluded beaches. It fits perfectly in the back of my VW Microbus.
I love the fat tyres and the motor bike looks.
What are you waiting for;- save the planet and have more fun, go electric.
I placed my order on the Friday and i was riding it on the following Tuesday! Absolutely brilliant service and the bike is just the biz!
I would say that it’s slightly heavier than a traditional mountain bike but it’s not un gainly and is perfectly balanced in my view.
If you’re looking for a fat tyre bike. This is it!
The guys from launch electric were brilliant, with great support all the way. The bike was easy to set up, and is powerful with two up.
I have only tested the range with one up, but it easily did 40miles mostly on 5 assist setting, so did not disappoint. The bike for me is not too heavy, and I can easily lift and manoeuvre it.
The seat is comfortable, and the riding position great for easy cruising. The gear changes are easy, the brakes powerful to stop the bike easily.
I am looking forward to getting out on longer rides when we go off on holiday.
My Knaap 2-seater bike arrived in perfect condition, inside heavy duty carton and contents well protected with styrofoam. Only thing you need to do is fit front wheel and handlebars and ensure all other Allen bolts are secure with the comprehensive tool kit and full instructions provided. The bike looks the business, solid looking and smart, mine’s smoke grey. Operates and rides perfectly, haven’t ridden far as yet, but battery life will be good by the looks of the digital display, which has all the functions. Speed, Time, distance, MPH, KPH, etc. Exceedingly happy with my purchase which will be used on Motorhome trips as it will be easier to carry one bike, not two inside vehicle for security and it’s only about 26kg.