- Tech Specs
- PayPal's 0% Credit
- Delivery and Returns
Scoote Bring You The Xiaomi 1S
Xiaomi has updated the world’s most popular award-winning e-scooter, the Xiaomi M365 with new safety features including front, rear and side reflectors to help you be seen whilst riding and skid resistant, shock-absorbing pneumatic tyres. The Xiaomi 1s also features an upgraded multi-functional LED display with speed, battery, distance and driving mode.
The Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter has a simple yet sleek minimalist design, made out of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and weighs just 12.5kg. The Xiaomi 1S features a high quality 36v 7.6ah battery with smart battery management system (BMS) and kinetic energy recovery system enabling a potential riding distance of up to 18.6miles in a single charge and can accelerate up to 15.5mph. The 250W brushless DC motor powers the scooter to ride with ease and comfort and the sophisticated cruise control helps maintain a steady speed set by the driver to relieve the driver's constant pressure. In addition to the new front, rear and side reflectors, the Xiaomi 1s also features a licence plate holder.
Pair your Xiaomi 1S via Bluetooth and connect to the Mi Hope App to check your ride statistics on your smartphone.
Care PLUS + available
- Maximum speed 15.5mph
- Maximum range in optimum conditions 18.6 Miles / 30km
- Typical range in average conditions 13 Miles / 21km
- Dual braking system - Automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5 inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- Upgraded LED display with speed, battery level, distance and driving mode
- Three speed modes - Speed, Normal and Eco
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Smart phone enabled - connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
What's in The Box
- Electric Scooter
- Power Adapter
- Alan keys
- Screw x 4
- User Manuals
- Quick Start Guide
Every new scooter comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Scoote Care. Once your Scoote is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Full cover on all manufacturer faults
- We will replace every scooter
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Scooters used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.
Spread the cost of your payment by making use of PayPal's Credit 0% finance offer. PayPal Credit is the perfect way to spread the cost of larger purchases, buy now & pay later with 0% interest for 4 months.
Select PayPal as the payment option at checkout - once redirected through to PayPal choose the PayPal Credit option.
Cancelling your order
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or on 02034889304. Please include your order number when contacting us.
If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. There will be a charge for the return.
Returns - Changed your mind
If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Launch Electric. can help arrange the return for a charge of £50 - a courier will be sent to pick it up from you & return it to the manufacturer.
Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Returns - Damages & Faulty
We ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to email@example.com and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer.
Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric bike to avoid voiding your warranty.